Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wake County Library Book Sale


Last November, I took Tara to the Wake County Library Book Sale, and we each spent about $40 on books. It was one of my funnest shopping experiences. She and I both really love to read, and we both picked out such great books.

I just found out that the 2009 sale will be happening soon at a new location, 1514 Garner Station Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27603 in the South Station Shopping Center.

Saturday Nov. 14 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
Sunday Nov. 15 10 a.m. -6 p.m.
Wednesday Nov. 18 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
Thursday Nov. 19 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
Friday Nov. 20 10 a.m. -8 p.m.

PRICES FOR THE FIRST 5 DAYS ARE $4.00 FOR HARDBOUND BOOKS;
$1.00 FOR PAPERBACKS

Saturday Nov. 21 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
HALF PRICE DAY: HARDBOUND BOOKS $2.00;
$.50 FOR PAPERBACK BOOKS
(This is the day I am planning to go. I had no problem filling a grocery cart last year with books to buy, even after the books had been picked over for several days. The prices are right!)

Sunday Nov. 22 10 a.m. -6 p.m.
$5.00 PER BOX; $2.00 PER BAG

BAGS & BOXES PROVIDED BY THE LIBRARY---CUSTOMER PACKS.

Click on this link to see the webpage:
http://www.wakegov.com/libraries/events/booksale/default.htm

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this sale is pretty sweet. Tiff and I are going to try and make the first Saturday.

    ReplyDelete