Friday, November 20, 2009

Praying They Vote "No"


I am so sad, so angry, and so frustrated about this pending health care bill. I just finished emailing both of my senators, and I hope you will too.


Sen. Reid’s Government-Run Health Plan Requires a Monthly Abortion Fee
Posted by GOP Leader Press Office on November 19th, 2009

Just like the original 2,032-page, government-run health care plan from Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA), Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-NV) massive, 2,074-page bill would levy a new “abortion premium” fee on Americans in the government-run plan.

http://republicanleader.house.gov/blog/?p=690

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR ABORTIONS.

I do not want the government to have to approve every procedure, and I don't want the government to have my health records. I fear very greatly that somewhere in the future (when everything in the government goes much, much worse than what it is now) that the government will know everything about me (political and religious views and medical records) and be enabled to deny me health treatments purely because they know I am a conservative.

This bill is going WAY overboard, doing things that the Constitution does not cover and never intended to cover. I believe in the Constitution and states rights.

This bill will raise the costs of health care, and raise our already skyhigh taxes. And the Book of Mormon says King Noah was a bad king because he took 1/5 of the people's property. Thats a laugh.


"The Trouble with Harry's Health Care Bill"
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/11/19/phil-kerpen-reid-health-care-farce-reform/

No comments:

Post a Comment