Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting Our Land Legs

We got home Sunday night at 10:30. It is weird, I can still feel the movement of the ocean, when I am laying in bed or sitting here typing, I think the house is going up and down with the waves.

Our tile all looks good in the bathrooms, the finishing touches are not quite done but will be in the next day or two. I need to paint behind the master bath toilet before Luke can put the toilet back on.

We found out that the kids somehow didn't close the freezer door properly in the garage and all our food got thawed. More money down the drain.

I gained 6 pounds on the cruise. Now its time to get back on the South Beach diet. I am determined to get back to my skinniest weight again.

Wayne had way more fun sailing on the sailboat with Jamey on Saturday than I did. I took 2 Bonine tablets to prevent seasickness, and they put me right out. I was so close to being unconscious all day that I was a zombie when I wasn't napping.

Will tell you more about my cruise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment