Tuesday, March 23, 2010

News from Puerto Vallarta


(Our Oklahoma relatives finally got on the ship in Puerto Vallarta. Here are Larry and Rona.)



(Carla and Kyle in Puerto Vallarta)


(Cindy and mermaid sculpture.)

I am in an internet cafe in Puerto Vallerta, Mexico. We have been on a fabulous cruise since Saturday.

Five of our group got delayed by snow in Oklahoma for 4 hours on Saturday, and arrived at the LA airport a half hour after the ship left the dock. It was so sad. The trip insurance we think will cover their flight to Puerto Vallerta and their hotel, they flew here instead and spent the last 3 days waiting for us, and they boarded the ship this morning.

I haven´t been seasick a bit.

Wayne has been stuck on Eastern time and has woken up at 3:30 am every morning, and has gone out of the room to read by the pool, or work out at the gym, or swim, or hot tub.

I am gaining weight for sure, we eat at least 7 desserts a day.

We will be in Mazatlan tomorrow, and Cabo San Lucas the next day, and i will try to find an internet cafe each time.

To my family: Gee thanks for writing to me. I got zero emails. You better write to me for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your pictures. Don't you just LOVE being able to eat anything - ANYTIME??? Sometimes we would go to the midnight buffet just because we could! :) I'm glad you haven't been sick. Enjoy the rest of the cruise - we loved Cabo. Make sure you go out when you're pulling in (you have to be tendered in; it's too shallow). The rock formations are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete