Monday, March 15, 2010

Rude Neighbor, Etc.

I went out to bring in my empty trash can from the street, and discovered that some rude dogwalker had dropped a plastic bag of dog doodoo into my trash can. Now I can't put my trash can back into my garage, because I don't want that to smell up my garage for a week. I am not happy.

(Added later) If you read this post earlier today, sorry, but I thought it was too negative so I decided to add more.

Good news: Zac has found an Eagle project. He will be constructing a wooden set of rolling shelves, to hold backpacks of kids who attend classes at the Bond Park Community Center. The unit will have cubbies to hold 40 backpacks.

I found something to wear to the formal nights on the cruise. I bought a gorgeous lace jacket at a resale shop, to go with a black chiffon skirt I bought at Goodwill. Total price: $65.

I finished painting our master bathroom. This week Luke is going to start tiling all 3 bathrooms.

And I just discovered a new favorite show on HGTV. It is on Sunday nights at 9, "Sarah's House". She and her husband bought an older home, and they are renovating it. I love the way she finds bargains and ways to get very upscale looking results without spending much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment