Thursday, March 25, 2010

News from Cabo San Lucas



This will be my last post before I get home.

By the way, I checked the AQS website and I didn´t win an award. Oh well.

We had to take a tender (a little boat) from the ship to the port, then walk through a lot of people yelling "want to go whale watching? want to go on a glass bottom boat? want to swim with dolphins? want a taxi? want to go on a jet ski?" etc all the way to the shopping district. Cheryl started screaming from frustration.

Mother loves to look in every jewelry store. Jamey bought a very expensive watch yesterday. I bought a cutesy little handmade purse, bright colors, I bet you are not surprised.



Wayne, Larry, Rona and Jamey went on a snuba outing today, thats SNUBA not scuba.

Our room is on the Lido deck, so every time I see the sign for our floor, I start singing the Lido Shuffle in my head the rest of the day..."Lido missed the boat that day he left the shack, but that was all he missed, so he aint going back....oh oh oh oh, Lido!!" and I am so so sick of that song.

Tonight is the second formal night so I will wear the taupe formal that I wore to Adam´and Tiffanys wedding, so I can dance and the big full skirt will twirl.

For the next several days, only random posts will appear, and I will do another update on Monday morning I hope. We will be home late Sunday night.

I can´t wait to see my new bathroom tile, Luke has been finishing it while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment