Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bizarre but true facts about Amy

I have written a daily diary since 1973.
I have eaten squid.(1979)
I have swam in the Dead Sea. (1979)
I received a National Merit scholarship (1977)
I threw up on top of my brother's head (5 years old)
I can pick up items with my toes.
I don't have pierced ears.
I have never had any broken bones.
My mother forgot me at church twice when I was a child.
I once forgot Tara at church when she was 5.
I backed into a policeman's car and smashed in the door (1975)
I was on the BYU Bronze Ballroom Dance Team (77-78)
Our family was on TV and on the front page of the Salt Lake Tribune in one day (the day we left Utah Dec. 1987, stranded at the airport in a huge snowstorm.)
I used to live in the Russian ambassador's mansion in London while I was on Study Abroad. (1979 Jan-June)
While driving a convertible with the top down, I accidently smashed a turtle (age 16).
I was a skiing fanatic while I was in college.
I do not know how to dive.
I have gone through the Chunnel (Oct 1997?)
I hurt my knee doing karate in college.
I have sung on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry (1977)(we toured it and they had us sing happy birthday to someone.)
I turned in my papers to go on a mission, then changed my mind. (1980) (Because I fell in love with Wayne instead.)
We had a mushroom growing in the carpet of our burgundy station wagon (1991?).
A skunk sprayed inside our house. (around 5thgrade)
A house fire destroyed our upstairs. (5th grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment