Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Quilts made by Tara and Amy



Tara finally finished this quilt, she started it more than 3 years ago. She started off trying to make a twin-sized quilt for her bed, but when she got this much done she decided to make it a baby quilt instead. It was one of her Values projects for her Personal Progress award. We wouldn't let her get her driver's license until she finished doing Personal Progress, so under duress she finally finished it last week.



This is a little scrap quilt top (41" x 41") I finished during General Conference (I am terrible, I love to sew while I listen to General conference on TV). It is made of all scraps, so there are some really cute fabrics in there.

There are a couple of the big triangles which have bugs on them, and a couple that have cupcakes on them, so I named the quilt "Bugs and Cupcakes". This quilt top goes in my pile "to be finished for future grandchildren".

No comments:

Post a Comment