Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Websites: Food Storage, Pandemic

I found two excellent websites about food storage. The first is called Food Storage Made Easy, written by Jodi and Julie. Check it out.

One of their posts that I really liked was entitled "Lies about Long Term Food Storage Debunked!!" You can find it by clicking HERE.

The next website is one that tells you how long the shelf life is for all different foods, including the ones opened in your fridge. The website is called StillTasty.

Also, I know I have already given a bunch of information on preparing for the bird flu pandemic, but I forgot to put any information on those posts about what our church is doing about it. So I thought I would give you the website on that so you can see I'm not a total looney.

Click HERE to see what is on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's website ProvidentLiving.org about pandemic preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment