Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Auto Mechanic

We really think Matt Breneman is a great auto mechanic. We've been taking our cars to him for years. He lost his job at Last Chance Garage, and now has a new job as the mechanic at Express Oil Change and Service, 901 E. Williams Street, Apex (south of the temple a couple of miles). Their phone number is 387-8570. I recommend him to everyone!

Also, here are a few things that are happening in my life:

Today I am flying to Oklahoma to attend my dad's 80th birthday. I get home Sunday evening.

Our 11-month-old dishwasher is putting water all over our floor. So I need to get it fixed while it is still under warranty.

We're looking for an Eagle project for Zac. Anyone have any suggestions?

And our Morrisville ward building is STILL NOT DONE. I saw it on Tuesday, and there was a huge hole dug next to the building, and there was a plumbing truck parked there. I can hardly wait to have it done, because currently I have to drive 9 miles each way to teach seminary at the stake center, and this new ward building is only a half mile from my house.

And finally, here's a terrible joke for you:

Q. How many men does it take to open a can of beer?

A. None. It should be open when she brings it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment