Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recipe for disaster

One load of laundry.
Plus one full pocket of Kleenex.
Yes, I washed it all together. And didn't find out until I went to get the clothes out of the washer. I had to wash all the clothes twice and dry all the clothes twice, plus spend at least an hour picking more Kleenex off the clothing, and vacuuming the laundry room, hall, bedroom, and bathroom because the finished laundry still shed Kleenex everywhere.

Some other news:
Zac just got served with the subpoena to appear as a witness in a court case on Friday. He witnessed a hit-and-run and has to testify about it. It makes me a bit nervous. I don't like it that the perpetrator will know who we are.

1 comment:

  1. Was the perpetrator a Mob boss or something? I don't think you have anything to worry about. The Federal Witness Protection Program has some really nice safe-houses all over the country!

    ReplyDelete