Monday, April 12, 2010

Apartments for Seth and Janette

Wayne and I went to Raleigh Saturday checking out the three different apartment complexes that Seth and Janette had chosen. We told them our preference, and we hope they lease it and enjoy living there. Seth hopes to be accepted into the NCSU masters program for engineering.

Also, I was eating something Saturday and bit it just wrong, and part of a molar broke off. Now I am going to have to get a cap, I bet. There is a jagged place on my tooth that is hurting my tongue.

I've been working on my garden. I am expanding the amount of garden space we have this year, because I am very intent on learning to grow more kinds of food. Last year I was only successful growing Roma tomatoes and cucumbers. The rest were very sparse or didn't grow at all. I really hope the peas grow this year, I absolutely love eating peas right out of the pod.

Also, on the way home from Tennessee we ate at a Cracker Barrel. There was a magazine cover on the wall with a picture of Greta Garbo. I was surprised to see how much Janette looks like her. Woo Hoo! My daughter-in-law looks like a famous movie star!



1 comment:

  1. I told Seth I would shave off my eyebrows and pencil them on like in the picture so I can look even more like her. :)

    ReplyDelete