Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tally Up

I just read a letter from a young man, a missionary that we know. He was talking about General Conference, which was just this past weekend. He wrote:


"I did a little experiment. So yesterday for both sessions of conference I tallied every time I felt the Spirit testify to me that what was being said was true. So by the end of the two conferences I was quite surprised on what the number was. It added up to 42 confirmations through the Spirit that what was being said was true. It was about the coolest thing I could have ever done! It helped me stay focused and it made me recognize how true this church is."

What a great idea. I know that tears came to my eyes several times, just from the wonderful feelings I was having as I listened to the talks myself. I want to do a tally when conference comes around again in October, but I don't plan on telling you the total number, thats too personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment