Saturday, April 10, 2010

Taught Quilting in Tennessee

Wayne and I drove to Loudon, Tennessee on Wednesday, and I taught quilting at the Village Quilters of Loudon, TN Quilt Guild on Thursday and Friday. Then we drove home Friday afternoon and evening.

Wayne was excited to accompany me on this trip, because he was going to spend all day Thursday in the Smokies while I was teaching. However, Mother Nature ruined his fun, because the forecast said it was going to be heavy thunderstorms all day Thursday. Therefore, we only got to spend 2 hours in the park on Wednesday as we drove toward Loudon, and he didn't go back at all on Thursday while it was pouring. Instead, he read his novel and watched two movies at the theater.


(Photo of Wayne taking a picture of Newfound Gap, Smoky Mountain National Park, as we drove through it on Wednesday evening.)

I had a great time teaching the women my class "Crooked Log Cabin for the Precision Impaired". Here are some of the quilt blocks they made in class:




No comments:

Post a Comment