Thursday, April 1, 2010

Go Backwards for more photos

IMPORTANT: I got on the computer last night and added some photos to all the blog posts I wrote about the cruise so far. So go back clear to March 23 and you can see the pictures that go along with each day.







We had fun dressing up for the two formal nights on our cruise. (Sorry, I still don't know how to turn a photo using this Mac.)


Wayne says his favorite 12 hours of the whole week was the day he spent sailing in Long Beach Harbor with my brother Jamey.

I completely disagree (mostly because I was overdosed on anti-nausea medicine while we were sailing.) I loved the whole cruise experience. Looking back, I think having so many options to do at any one time on the cruise ship was great, and I loved going to dancing classes, the Ultimate Ship Tour (because I love exploring behind the scenes), and EATING nonstop. If I think of any of my other favorite things, I will let you know.
(Photos of the 40 ft. sailboat we rented for Saturday after getting off the cruise ship.)





No comments:

Post a Comment