Monday, December 28, 2009

Great Gifts


Here is my tree this year. I finally had enough purple, turquoise, and lime green ornaments. Next year I'm getting rid of these red stockings and making new ones in the colors I love.

Wayne surprised me with a great gift: a tubular steel office chair with seat and back made of hot pink bungee cords! When it gets delivered I will show a photo. I loved that chair when I saw it in the store a year ago, and forgot all about it.

I surprised him with a really thick picture book about Hot Rods and Street Rods, and the book "Long Way Round, the book "Long Way Down", the TV series on DVD "Long Way Round", and the TV series on DVD "Long Way Down". He is totally thrilled, and says he doesn't know how he is going to accomplish his normal tasks, because all he wants to do is read the books and watch the series again.

1 comment:

  1. Those stocking are so cute! Why would you want to replace them?

    ReplyDelete