Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jello Popcorn

Note about Adam:
Adam has revamped his website, http://clockworkangel.com/contact.html and it looks really good.

I LOVE his photography, I have always loved his drawing and digital animation, but I am currently astounded at the great photos he takes. He really has an eye for it.



Jello Popcorn:
When I was a little girl, every Christmas Eve we would go to the Dickerson's house for a big ward sing-along. Their house was small, and the guests filled every inch of it. They were a very musical family, and had an organ and a piano, and their family members accompanied us as we sang Christmas carols for about an hour. At the end, as we left, Sister Dickerson stood by the front door and handed each person a popcorn ball.

I think I have finally found a recipe that tastes like hers:

Jello Popcorn

1 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar

Bring to a boil.

Take off the stove, add 1 3 oz. pkg. Jello. Return to boil. Pour over puffed rice or popcorn. Make into balls, wrap in Saran wrap.

(I popped 3 bags of microwave popcorn, and made 2 recipes of the sauce. This time I used Black Cherry Jello, next time I will use Strawberry and see which one I like the best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment