Thursday, December 10, 2009

Little People Nativity


This is my very favorite nativity scene, which I recently bought from ToysRUs. . The baby Jesus in this set is the most precious little baby I've ever seen in a nativity scene (I hate the ones where the baby looks like he is about 4 years old.)

Mine is the small set, it is a Fisher-Price Little People "A Christmas Story" . There is a bigger, more expensive set called "Little People Nativity" which has more animals and people. I figured I would just save money and add some of my horses, cows, chickens, sheep from my other Little People toys and mine could look just as big.

Today is the start of our stake Nativity Celebration. I took 18 of my 30 nativities over there on Wednesday. Look at http://apexnativity.org/ for the times and directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment