Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bartered some Alterations and Painting

I really really hate painting. I painted some bathrooms in March, but I didn't get 2 of them done. In the powder room, I couldn't reach the very top of the wall, so the top 4 inches has been unpainted for 3 months. Very stupid looking.

This week Michael called and asked if I could alter two pair of pants for him. I said, Sure, if you will paint my bathroom while I do it.

I am so happy I thought of it, it was so worth it for me, we each worked 45 minutes and everything was done. Sewing is a pretty good skill, a lot of my friends and acquaintances don't know how to sew. But some of the ladies tell me how much they love to paint. I am thinking of writing on my ward's Relief Society google group: I will do sewing for you if you will paint my living room. Maybe that way it will finally get painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment