Friday, July 9, 2010

Grapes, Rocking Chair






When Wayne and I went on a day trip for our 30th anniversary, we shopped at antique stores, and I was so happy to find some Mormon Grapes. They are quite similar to the ones my mom made in Relief Society when I was about 4. My mom's were purple and blue, mine are blue, but they still give me happy memories of my childhood.

We also found another child's rocking chair, very similar to the one Wayne bought for Tara when she was a little girl. Now Elizabeth and Thomas don't have to fight over the one.

Last week we cleaned out our garage in preparation for Zac's Eagle project. I finally persuaded everyone in my family that I could get rid of this metal cabinet, that has been in our garage forever. Wayne's cousin Amy had given it to us when we were first married. So I sold it to Ben's Bargain Barn for $5. (I took the picture in front of Ben's Bargain Barn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment