Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chicken Toy


Sometimes after I see a cute thing, I can't rest until I have made one. I saw a MUCH cuter chicken while I was in Texas (that one was a pincushion, mine is just stuffed with polyfil), and learned how to sew it, so the next time the kiddles were over here, I took Elizabeth up in my sewing room and let her pick out the fabric and trims, and whipped one up for her in about 10 minutes. Mine is no masterpiece, but it was fun making it with her help.


It is very fun hanging out with the grandkids every week.
(P.S. I see a weird problem with these pictures. I've never had dates on my photos before, what happened? And these dates are WRONG, they say 18-6-2008, and these pictures were taken in 2010. HELP! Tell me how to get this off my camera!)



No comments:

Post a Comment