Monday, January 18, 2010

New Cell Phone, New Bungee Chair

I have hated my cell phone for several years. We finally went to Best Buy and bought a new one yesterday. It took me so long because I try to avoid learning about technology, and I thought it would be hard to switch phones, phone numbers, input all my contact numbers, etc.

I was very blessed, though, because when we got home Wayne got on the computer and switched the phones, and paid for the minutes, and then Tara entered all my contacts and phone numbers for me, and helped me set all the rings, backgrounds and everything.

I am hoping that THIS phone will actually ring when people call it. My other one stunk. I could be expecting a call, and holding the phone in my hand, and it would still go straight to voice mail.

I still have the cheapest plan in the world, Virgin mobile, I think its 20 cents a minute, but I don't care. I have very short conversations on my cell phone, and hardly ever pay more than $10 per month for it. We have all our long conversations on our home phone. Someday we'll get rid of the home phone, and then we'll have to get good plans for our cell phones instead.







Remember the cool bungee cord office chair that Wayne bought me for Christmas? It finally arrived, and I LOVE IT! And its HOT PINK! Someday all the furniture in my house will be pink and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment